Food Quality and Safety Policy.
AIPLAST company whose mission is the manufacture of film and bags for the industry (food and non-food) complying with all legal and customer requirements, for which the Quality and Hygiene Management System is developed, the necessary resources are provided for the manufacture of products increasing quality, reducing delivery times with the consequent satisfaction and loyalty of customers, located in the towns of La Roda (Albacete) and Valmojado (Toledo) has the vision of being a benchmark in the flexography sector in Spain.
For this, the Directorate will guarantee the application of the necessary resources to promote a culture of quality and hygiene, promoting the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking, as well as promoting the principles of honesty, leadership and development of our personnel, commitment to improvement and safety in our operations.
In this line, the Management states as priority objectives:
- Development of the Quality and Food Safety System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 and BRC Food Protocol, ensuring that this policy and objectives of quality and food safety are established, compatible with the context and that serve as support in our growth and improvement process.
- Commitment in the development of the legal requirements of application.
- Provision of resources for the development and improvement of the management system, including human and material.
- Continuous improvement in work processes that implies an increase in the quality of our products, with a gradual reduction in the number of claims and non-compliant products.
- Focus on the client by ensuring that the risks and opportunities that may affect the conformity of products and services and the ability to increase their satisfaction are determined and considered.
- Provide value to the customer with the progressive reduction in delivery times.
- Customer loyalty, through quality service, and the delivery of safe and innocuous products for the food industry.
It is the wish of the AIPLAST Management that this Quality and Hygiene Policy is the basis for all future actions of the entity, as well as the defined Improvement Objectives, subject to annual review.