VERSION V1 dated 03/05/2018
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Domicilio: Calle Alfredo Atienza, 165
Tfno: 967 442 489
You can contact us in any way to communicate with us.
If you are one of the following groups, consult the following information:
+ WEB OR EMAIL CONTACTS
What data do we collect through the Web?
We can treat your IP, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit, anonymously.
If you provide us with information in the contact form, you will identify yourself in order to be able to contact you, if necessary.
- Answer your questions, requests or requests.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
- Information by electronic means, that relate to your request.
- Commercial information or events by electronic means, as long as there is express authorization.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the Web, about our products and services. Improve our commercial strategy.
+ QUALITY SURVEYS
What data do we use from the surveys?
- Assess the degree of quality in the service provided.
- Improve the services offered, by virtue of compliance with the ISO.
The legal basis is the express consent of the respondent.
+ PLAINTIFFS OF EMPLOYMENT
What data do we use from your CV?
- Organization of selection processes for hiring employees.
- Cite yourself for job interviews and evaluate your candidacy.
- If you have given us your consent, we can assign it to collaborating or related companies, with the sole purpose of helping you find a job.
Likewise, we inform you that one year after receipt of your curriculum vitae, we will proceed to its safe destruction.
The legal basis is your unequivocal consent, by sending us your CV.
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only treat the data provided by the owners. If you provide us with data from third parties, you must first inform and request your consent to said persons, or otherwise you will exempt us from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
And data of minors?
We do not process data for children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you do not have that age or, where appropriate, to provide data from third parties that do not have the aforementioned age. AIPLAST, SL disclaims any liability for breach of this provision.
Will we make communications by electronic means?
They will only be made to manage your request, if it is one of the means of contact you have given us.
If we make commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorized by you.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data that we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and Theft of Personal Data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. Specifically, the State Agency of the Tax Administration and banks and financial entities will be informed about the collection of the service provided or product purchased as those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.
When we order it, the web development and maintenance company or the hosting company will have access to our website. They will have signed a contract to provide services that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy as we do.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications, will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
What rights do you have?
- To know if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only conserve them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager you designate. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, we thank you for informing us to keep them updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask for them by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones elaborated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
- These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
- If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
- The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail at the address of the person responsible at the beginning of this text.
How long did it take to answer the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but at most one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Do we treat cookies?
If we use other types of cookies that are not necessary, you can consult the cookies policy in the corresponding link from the beginning of our website.
How long are we going to keep your personal information?
Personal data will be maintained while you are still connected with us.
Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed in each purpose will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines, including the period in which a judge or court may request them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions.
The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines including the period in which a judge or court may request them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions.
The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted.
We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the products or services last, to attend to possible claims.